|- Added: Added new option "Scoring Method" to Advanced Options (CTRL-O)
- "Match GameType, Any Stakes" (Default)
- "Match GameType, Match Stakes"
- "Any GameType, Any Stakes"
- GameType means Limit or No-Limit/Pot-Limit
- Stakes means size of blinds/buy-in
- Added: Info dialog after Auto detect databases that says how many
new and existing database(s) it found
- Added: New dialog in Config Databases Dlg to tell user that they need to
locate their PokerTracker Directory (to find any PT Access db's)
- Added: User's Table Sorting preference is saved between sessions
- Added: User's Column Ordering preferences (Table & Players) are now saved
- Added: A warning dialog if the SS server returns 0 tables
- Added: A warning dialog if SS can't score any players using your database(s)
- Added: Buddy Dialog now has a field for "Last Seen"
- Changed: Scoring dialog now reports how many players have stats (%)
- Changed: Players with no hands will now be flushed from the cache after 5 minutes
- This should make it easier to see if new players are being imported into PTAgg
- Changed: Buddy name column in Buddy list is now wider