|- Changed: All database(s) are now configured from the "Configure Databases" menu/button
- There are no longer seperate menus for "Select PT Database" and "Config Mult Databases"
- PT Aggregator now gets its settings from this dialog also
- If you have problems, be sure to open this dialog and check everything
is correct and do a "Save & Close"
- CHANGED: PT Agg no longer has a configuration dialog. It uses the settings
it finds from Sixth Sense.
- "PTAgg Configuration Settings" file is no longer needed
- Added: New option in Config Database dialog to only use PTAgg database
AFTER the first scan is complete
- Fixed: PTAgg now reports the stats for WHICH database it is importing
- NOTE: The estimated finish time can be WAY OFF if one database is real big
and the other small, etc.
- Known Bugs: PTAgg STILL HAS A MEMORY LEAK.
- Workaround: Simply shut it down & restart it. It will pick up where it left off.
- If you leave it running on a big job it will chew up a LOT of memory. Its
best to watch it.
- This will be fixed in a future build.