For those of you who want to score players on your own terms - now you can!|
Just right-click the Sixth Sense toolbar, and select "Custom Scoring...". Or hit Ctrl+S for short. The following window will pop up.
1) Each category is the type of player you want to score. Their score is whatever you designate to those kinds of players. The higher the score, the bigger the fish.
2) The rules for each category determine which players fall into this category.
3) Check this box to apply your custom scoring rules. This will cut out the Sixth Sense Fish score, and use your own in its place.
4) Check the Converge Scores checkbox if you want players scores to be weighted by the # of hands you have on them.
5) Export your rules to a file, or import rules that you have already saved.